Sometimes when I find a great blog I want to see what else they may have to offer but I find I don’t have the time to cruise the archives. I bookmark the site with every intention of returning. Like a lot of us I’m a busy camper these days and I can hardly remember what I found interesting this morning, let alone yesterday or last week.
Tumblemoose is a young blog but in my – ahem- humble opinion there are some helpful posts that deserve a peek, if you’ve not had the chance to do so. In order to save you the pain of archive searching, I’m including some “best of” posts.
So, this post has three distinct sections:
- I’m putting links to about a half dozen posts that I think are worth a look. This will save you from having to dig through the archives. Also, if you like what you see then you can just bookmark this page and return at your leisure.
- There is a poll here that will allow you to vote for which of these you think is the best. I’d like the feedback and I’m curious to see what you folks think.
- A prize. You heard me. Follow me on Twitter and send me a DM with the word “subscribe”, subscribe via email or RSS between now and December 17th and I’ll randomly choose (eenie-meenie-miney-mo) a subscriber who will win an all expenses paid trip to Bermuda um, a $25 gift certificate to Amazon.com
Here are the posts:
- Finding your writer’s voice – Where is it and why it’s important
- 10 “must have” books for writers – There’s still time to get these for the holidays too!
- I will NOT work for free! – An impassioned rant about scams and bidding sites
- Look at what Harper-Collins is doing – For some reason, the most popular Tumblemoose post ever! At least, in terms of traffic!
- How to break the idea barrier – Tips to get the train moving again
- On Writing – Resources that work – An early post with some great resource book reviews
Ok, here’s your chance to vote!
Now that you’ve had the chance to look around I’d like to think that Tumblemoose is worthy of your attention. If you’re so inclined, go ahead and subscribe – either by email at the top right corner of this page or by clicking the “RSS subscribe” at the bottom of this post. Or better yet, follow me on Twitter to receive lightning-fast notification of Tumblemoose updates.
Oh, and comments are always appreciated!